Comfort, Cost, Quality, Completion, and Carefree.
Sanborn’s Financing Options
Major HVAC repairs or replacements are difficult to plan around, and these expenses never seem to arise at a good time. Sanborn’s knows the cost of a new HVAC system or a major repair doesn’t come cheap, which is why we offer a number of financing options to help our customers ease this burden.
The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card offers homeowners a quick and easy way to pay for your next HVAC project. This financing option offers:
- Low to zero interest financing in many scenarios
- Budget-friendly monthly payments
- Convenient online bill pay
The HERO Program provides financing for energy efficiency upgrades for homeowners in San Bernardino as well as other areas of the Inland Empire. Sanborn’s is a registered contractor with the HERO program, focused on your complete satisfaction with your efficiency improving HVAC project.
- Competitive financing rates
- Home equity-based eligibility
- Repayment through property taxes
Payzer helps you buy today and pay over time. Make payments on services such as repair, installation, and home improvement.
Payzer Home Financing benefits include:
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again.
- Special financing where available.
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget.
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options.
RedBrick financing programs maximize your budgets and minimize your costs. Contact us to learn more.
Sanborn’s 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
Take advantage of our financing offers and relieve the financial stress of your next HVAC project. For more information on any of our financing programs, please contact us today and we will work to find a solution that meets your needs. We want to help you make the best investment in your comfort, and will work to connect you with the right financing program that helps you purchase the efficiency and comfort upgrades your home needs.