Comfort, Cost, Quality, Completion, and Carefree.
Air Conditioning Installation Service
Upgrading to a new, energy-efficient air conditioning system can save homeowners significant money on their monthly electricity bill, as well as decrease the amount of repairs it needs. Modern cooling systems are designed to use less energy and produce more cold air. As your experienced air conditioning installation company in Riverside, California, don’t hesitate to contact us for service.
Signs Your Riverside, CA Air Conditioner System Needs to Be Replaced
It’s more than 15 years old
Generally, an air conditioner can last about 10 to 15 years. If your unit is older than 15 years, it should be replaced with a new unit that is energy efficient.
Older air conditioning units and those that have been poorly maintained are prone to breaking down often. If the unit is costing a lot in repair service calls, replace it and invest that money into a more reliable AC unit.
Low energy efficiency
When AC units age, they become less efficient and burn more energy than many of the newer air conditioning models. This causes an increase in your monthly energy bills.
Loud noises or strange smells
Loud noises are a sign and symptom that something inside your AC system is deteriorating. If you smell strange smells from the unit or the air ducts, a service call from our experienced technicians is necessary. Catching a failing part before it breaks can prevent bigger issues.
What to Consider When Buying a New AC System in Riverside, CA
- SEER rating. The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is the standard for all heating and cooling appliances. A SEER rating that is 21 is the highest and best option.
- Proper AC sizing. For all new installations, it is important to size the new AC system to the size of the building it must cool. That means evaluating ducts to make sure the air conditioning system can efficiently cool your home or business.
- Noise levels. Not all cooling systems are created equal. Be sure to evaluate the loudness rating for the unit so that it does not disturb your family or neighbors.
- Hiring a professional HVAC contractor. Seek out a professional HVAC contractor that has excellent customer service, uses experienced technicians, and that is local to your area. A good cooling contractor will have experience with installation, repair, and maintenance for air conditioners.
- Indoor air quality add-ons. Indoor air add-ons include additional tools that help improve the indoor air quality for your Riverside home or business. They include whole-house humidifiers, air cleaners, air purifiers, and other tools. Installation is fairly simple for our experienced technicians.
Financing for New Air Conditioning System
Being able to afford a new air conditioner or other heating and cooling appliance is sometimes not possible without help. Sanborn’s has built solid relationships with unique lenders, so when you need help with major heating and cooling installation service, there are options. Our service partners offer independent credit decisions, but even poor and bad credit has a chance at being approved. The companies we work with include:
- Wells Fargo. The Wells Fargo Home Project Credit Card helps with installation, repair, and other services. It offers convenient monthly payments and competitive rates. There are no geo-limits, so it is a good program for the Riverside area.
- HERO. The HERO program uses home equity to determine eligibility and is applicable throughout the Inland Empire. Through the HERO program, installation and AC repair services are covered, and repayment occurs once per year through an added fee on property taxes.
- PAYZER. Payzer is a revolving line of credit that you can continually use as needed. It will help cover major home expenses including installation and service for AC units throughout the Riverside community.
Our company tries to have solutions for those times when big repairs and maintenance are challenging. We work with our customers for maintenance, installation and repairs. Learn more by visiting us online or giving us a call.
Contact Sanborn’s for Air Conditioning Installation Services in Riverside, CA
Our customers love the high-quality, customer-focused way we run our business. It is easy to schedule service for AC maintenance, replacement, and installation. We work with you to find the best option for each job or install. After we’ve installed your new AC unit, we want to be the forever company that provides honest and quality service for that unit.