Comfort, Cost, Quality, Completion, and Carefree.
Air Conditioning Installation Services
It’s getting hot in Rancho Cucamonga, and this means it’s time to pay attention to your air conditioning needs. The last thing you need on your plate is worrying about whether your home’s cooling system can handle the California heat. If you have an old system, and you aren’t sure if you can depend on it this season, it’s time to think about a new system installation.
Do You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioning System?
A new air conditioning system is not always the most exciting purchase, but it is necessary when your system is no longer running efficiently.
When your system is 15 years old or more, it is time to consider a new installation. While you can optimize and repair your system for a while, there are a number of problems that occur which will indicate that you need to have your air conditioner replaced.
As the weather gets warmer in Rancho Cucamonga, pay attention to signs that your air conditioning is not working properly. Signs include:
- An increase in the number of repairs. This is usually a sign that your system is starting to fail and probably needs to be replaced.
- Higher energy costs paired with excessive energy use indicate that your AC unit is not running efficiently.
- Uneven temperatures throughout your home can mean your system is no longer strong enough to cool down your entire home. Try using ceiling fans to improve airflow, and call for help if this doesn’t work.
- Short cycling. This issue occurs when your system starts and stops too frequently without completing a cycle. If this happens, contact an air conditioning contractor to see what is going on with your system.
Once your system needs to be repaired frequently, it is generally more cost-effective to put the money toward buying a new unit. A new system installation will take care of efficiency problems, and will cost you less money to keep your home comfortable throughout the year.
AC Installations for New Homes in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
If you are building a new home and looking for an HVAC provider with the experience you need in all things heating and cooling, Sanborn’s is the answer. We have the skilled technicians you want when it comes to designing a heating and cooling system that works for your new home.
Benefits of a New Air Conditioning Unit
Older air conditioners cost more money to run because they aren’t as efficient anymore. If your system is more than 15 years old, it’s time to consider the benefits of having a new air conditioning unit installed. While cool air is the most important, additional benefits of a new air conditioning unit include:
- Better air quality because newer systems offer air purification technology that previous systems were not able to provide. Air filtration is often improved with new systems.
- Energy bills will become lower because you are no longer trying to cool off a home with an inefficient system.
- A more comfortable home, as a new system can better control the temperature and humidity levels in your home.
Trust Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating for AC Installation Services
At Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating, we have been working with homeowners and businesses throughout Rancho Cucamonga since 1949 by offering quality air conditioning installation and HVAC services. If you have a system that is more than 15 years old, or you haven’t had your system serviced recently, it’s time to contact Sanborn’s for an inspection. This is not only for your convenience but for the comfort and safety of your home and family as well.
Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Schedule Your Rancho Cucamonga, CA Air Conditioning Installation Today
Stop searching for a Rancho Cucamonga, CA air conditioning company, and give Sanborn’s a call today. We are a proud member of our community, and we are a family owned business that has been open since 1949.
We know what it takes to satisfy our customers, and our team of well-trained technicians is ready to answer your questions. Call us today for your new air conditioning installation, or fill out our form on our website to have someone contact you.