Here’s the scoop when it comes to all things mechanical: nothing lasts forever. Some machines last longer than others, and some are easier to replace than others, but … eventually they all break down and are relegated to the big machinery junkyard in the sky.
Unfortunately, your home’s HVAC system is nearing the end of its lifespan. The good news is that you have been preparing for it and have called your friends at Sanborn’s Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an in-home new system analysis and estimate. Our specialists will help you determine what system is the best fit for your home and provide you with an installation cost estimate.
This is obviously a major expense and you want to make sure you ask the right questions and get all the information you can from our licensed professionals. While it’s normal to be a bit anxious, don’t worry too much. Sanborn’s has been installing and repairing heating and cooling systems in the Redlands and San Bernardino areas since 1959, so we are the best at what we do. Our licensed professionals have installed just about every type of system in just about every situation imaginable, and we understand how crucial installation is. We pledge to install just the right system for your home and will carefully explain to you why we recommend it.
Here is a rundown of what to expect when our HVAC technicians come to your home to visit with you about your air conditioning installation estimate:
- Home facts. We want to familiarize ourselves with your home and all of its characteristics. How many square feet is it? Are some rooms hard to heat or cool? How many windows and which way are they facing? These are important details.
- What is your family’s lifestyle? What temperature do you normally like to keep your home in the summer? Does anyone in your family suffer from allergies or other health problems connected to air quality? Are humidity issues a concern?
- Matching a system to your needs. After our professionals visit with you and inspect your home, we will determine which kind and size of system we think your home needs and why. Sanborn’s is proud to offer a complete line of Trane heating and cooling systems and our recommendation will include system size, efficiency and price.
- Cost estimate. After we have gathered and analyzed all the information about your home and your needs, and determined which kind of system we think will best suit your home, we will put together a custom estimate for your new system installation. Investment will be explained, and flexible payment options will be discussed for your convenience.
We look forward to helping you, but here are some questions you should ask of any HVAC contractor who is providing an estimate:
- What size or load capacity system does my home need?
- Is current ductwork usable?
- Are there any new technologies I should consider, like ductless? What about programmable or Wi-Fi thermostats?
- Is the new system energy efficient, and what is the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER)?
- Are there any rebates or tax credits available for my system purchase?
- What is the timetable for the installation and what guarantees do you offer?
Sanborn’s will be happy to answer all of those questions and more when you choose us for a new system installation estimate. Call us today and let’s talk about how a new system will save you money, while improving your home’s climate control!