“How do I love thee, benefits of an air conditioning repair and tune-up in Redlands by Sanborn’s Air Conditioning and Heating? Let me count the ways.” Okay, that’s a pretty poor takeoff on the “How do I Love Thee?” sonnet by Elizabeth Barrett Browning, but bear with us as we make our case. So, let’s count the ways:
- Efficiency – When your air conditioner doesn’t receive regular maintenance and tune-ups, it no longer works at top efficiency meaning it’s working harder to keep your home comfortable. What you end up with is higher monthly bills. It’s believed a central air conditioner loses 5% of its efficiency each year it goes without maintenance. As the situation gets worse, your home will no longer stay cool.
- Longevity – Dirt is the mortal enemy and causes most of the needed A/C repairs in San Bernardino, CA homes. Scheduled maintenance will make sure your filters are changed and the cooling coils are cleaned. Clean filters are especially critical to extend the life of the unit.
- Warranties – Many manufacturer warranties can be voided if the air conditioner does NOT receive regular maintenance by a trained technician. Skip the maintenance and the homeowner could be paying the repair bill even if the unit is still under warranty.
- Comfort – This is the ultimate benefit. We understand how it’s easy for homeowners to be skeptical. They’re wondering why they should be spending money on tune-ups and maintenance when their A/C seems to be working just fine. They key word in that sentence is “seems”. Your air conditioner can be working fine, but still be headed for a sudden and catastrophic breakdown. Only a trained professional like our HVAC technicians can spot problems BEFORE the breakdown happens.
Now that we’ve established the benefits of tune-ups and regular maintenance, let’s talk about the best way to make sure it happens. The Sanborn’s 5-Star Comfort Plan makes it easy and worry-free. It includes:
- A/C system 80-point tune-up
- Heat system 58-point tune-up
- Duct inspection/proper air flow
- Same day priority service
- CO inspection
- Same day replacement on in-stock parts
- No overtime charges
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- 15% Savings on parts and labor
When you are a member of the 5-Star Comfort Plan, you don’t even have to remember to call us and schedule an appointment. We will call you and schedule it at your convenience. We can’t think of an easier way to assure proper maintenance and, when needed, repairs on your air conditioner in Redlands, or anywhere in the Inland Empire. Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating, delivering 5-Star Comfort for 4 generations.