Comfort, Cost, Quality, Completion, and Carefree.
Electrical Repair Services in Corona, CA
Performing electrical repairs in your Corona, CA home is not something to be taken lightly. Working with electrical systems is dangerous work and requires the expertise and know-how of a licensed electrician.
Whether you’re experiencing blown fuses, flickering lights or a cracked outlet, Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating is here to help. All of our electricians are properly trained, licensed and insured to provide homeowners in Corona, CA and the Inland Empire with timely, accurate and professional electrical repair service. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Schedule Service Today!
Se Habla Espanol
Benefits of Electrical Repair in Corona, CA
Don’t put off making electrical repairs, as issues can become more serious and dangerous the longer you wait. Some of the most common benefits of electrical repair service in Corona, CA include:
Ignoring electrical issues such as faulty wiring or a charred outlet can pose a significant safety risk. Electrical repairs can help ensure your home is safe from electrical hazards such as electrical shocks, fires and other accidents.
Compliance with Building Codes
Electrical repairs ensure your wiring and entire electrical system are up to code to stay compliant with local building regulations.
Improved Energy Efficiency
Timely electrical repairs can improve your home’s energy efficiency by reducing energy waste. This will help lower your energy bills and save you money.
Electrical repair service will ensure your Corona, CA home’s appliances and electrical systems are functioning properly which will help limit inconvenient and frustrating electrical problems such as electrical shocks, blown fuses and buzzing noises.
Increased Property Value
Repairing or upgrading your electrical systems can help increase your property value, which is important if you are selling your home or plan to in the near future.
Electrical Services Sanborn’s Provides in Corona, CA
All of Sanborn’s electricians are expertly trained to repair all types of electrical systems. When you contact us for electrical service, you can trust that will identify the issue in a timely manner and make the appropriate repair or replacement.
We provide electrical maintenance, repair and installation service. Some of our most popular services include:
Common Signs You Need Electrical Repair in Corona, CA
Although electrical systems can break down suddenly and unexpectedly, they’ll often exhibit signs that indicate they need repair service. Some of the more common signs include:
- Flickering or Dimming Lights. Lights that flicker or dim aren’t just annoying, but they can also lead to safety issues. Flickering lights are often caused by overloaded circuits, loose connections and faulty wiring.
- Burning smells. If there’s a burning smell or unusual odors coming from appliances, switches or outlets, it’s important to shut off power to the area and contact a licensed electrician immediately. Burning smells can indicate a serious electrical problem that can lead to a fire or other damage.
- Electrical shocks. Properly functioning electrical outlets and switches should not produce electrical shocks. Electrical shocks are a serious safety concern that requires timely repairs.
- Constantly tripping circuit breakers. A circuit breaker that trips occasionally isn’t a major concern. However, if your circuit breaker frequently trips, there could be an issue with the wiring or circuitry, or you could have an overloaded electrical system.
- Outlets or switches don’t work. An outlet or switch that suddenly stops working likely indicates faulty wiring, loose connections or an issue with the device itself.
Contact Sanborn’s for Electrical Repair Service in Corona, CA
At Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating, we want to help you keep your home and family safe by providing you with reliable and trustworthy electrical maintenance, repair and installation service. We’ve proudly served San Bernardino, Corona, CA and the Inland Empire since 1949. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for electrical service.