You bet our mascot is cute. Cute is good. But it’s not what makes the Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating mascot important.
Take time to watch this video and you’ll quickly learn the specific reasons why the star was chosen to represent Sanborn’s. As you can see in the video, the mascot really does epitomize the way Sanborn’s does business, whether it’s an HVAC repair or an air conditioning installation. Each of the 5 points of the star correlates to one of our ironclad 5-Star Guarantees.
- When Sanborn’s sells and installs a new system, you have our promise of how it will perform
- If it does not heat or cool the structure as promised, it will be replaced at no charge
- Competitively priced quality products and services
- Upfront prices before the project starts
- No hidden costs
- A no lemons guarantee
- If your AC compressor fails 2 times in the first 5 years, we’ll replace it
- If a heat exchanger fails within 10 years on installation, the furnace will be replaced
(Service calls must be documented & performed by Sanborn’s technicians)
- Our word is our bond
- Completion date given for installation is guaranteed
- If HVAC system is not fully operational on due date we’ll pay you $525
- Your home is your castle and Sanborn’s will treat it that way
- If our technicians damage any property it will be replaced or repaired
- Pledge includes lawn landscaping, floors, walls, and door frames
- Guaranteed response time of 24 hours or less for any HVAC repairs in 1st year
- If we fail to meet the deadline, your service call is free & we’ll pay you $525
If you’re still not convinced, learn even more about our guarantees by checking out our website. Then compare them to our competitors. We’re confident you won’t find another heating & cooling company anywhere in Redlands, San Bernardino, or across the Inland Empire with better satisfaction guarantees.
So, go ahead. Call the Sanborn’s mascot cute. We take it as a compliment. Just remember what he means for you, our valued clients: 5-star comfort for four generations from Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating.