Regularly scheduled maintenance on your home or business’ heating and cooling equipment will keep it running efficiently and effectively, saving you hard-earned money and resources over time. Many home and business owners lose a significant amount of money annually as a result of high utility bills due to the inefficient operation of their heating and cooling. Additionally, lack of maintenance is one of the chief causes of premature replacement or costly repairs in residential or commercial environment systems.
Planned maintenance is vital because it:
- Improves comfort by keeping indoor temperatures consistent.
- Increases the efficiency of systems, thereby conserving energy.
- Saves money as a result of increased efficiency.
- Keeps manufacturer warranties and guarantees in force.
- Improves longevity of equipment.
- Improves overall safety, and thus, security in your home or business.
- Provides peace of mind with improved reliability of equipment and systems.
Sanborns offers the 5 Star Comfort Club maintenance agreement, which includes:
- A/C System Level 27-Point Tune-Up – $125
- Heat System Level 27-Point Tune-Up – $125
- Duct Inspection/Proper Air Flow – $69
- Same Day, Priority Service – Priceless
- Same Day Replacement on Parts – Peace of Mind
- No Overtime Charges – $0-$99
- Reduced Diagnostic Fee – $0-$20
- 15% Savings on Parts and Labor – $0-$37
- CO Inspection – $20
- Longer Equipment Life – $133-$457
- Increased Efficiency – $35-$105 TOTAL ANNUAL VALUE – $507-$1,057
Whether you’re a home or business owner, Sanborn’s Air Conditioning & Heating has a Maintenance Agreement to meet your level of need and financial comfort; “5 Star Comfort for 4 Generations” Call our office or click here to schedule an appointment for maintenance today.