The Drought-Like Conditions In The Highland, San Bernardino And Riverside County Areas Of The Inland Empire Make The Air Outside Dry And Dusty. Do You Know How Pure Your Home’s Indoor Air Is?
Studies indicate the average American spends up to 90% of time indoors, and mostly at home. Additionally, it’s suggested complications from poor indoor air quality (IAQ) rank as one of the top 10 issues affecting overall health and is a major cause of asthma and allergies, especially among the most vulnerable like children and the elderly. Seasonal changes in temperature and humidity tend to magnify the general effect of poor IAQ. The dry, dusty air in Yucaipa, CA, East Highland, CA, Banning, CA, Calimesa, CA, Beaumont, CA, Grand Terrace, CA and Loma Linda, CA can make breathing extremely difficult and may put many at risk.
Poor IAQ can be caused by a number of other pollutants, both indoor and outdoor, such as:
- Tobacco smoke
- Emissions from gas fireplaces
- Household dust and dust mites
- Outdoor environmental causes like radon and pesticides
- Improper ventilation of home comfort systems
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): gases emitted from carpets, furniture, newspapers, cosmetics, aerosols (hairspray, for example), dirty duct systems, and even cooking
Some immediate results of poor IAQ are eye, nose and throat irritations as well as headaches, dizziness, and fatigue. Long-term debilitating, and even fatal, complications range from respiratory diseases to heart disease and certain cancers.
Sanborn’s, providing residents of the Redlands, Banning and San Bernardino areas 5 Star Comfort for 4 Generations, has effective solutions to your IAQ needs. Our upfront pricing, with no hidden costs, ensures you will get the best value! We offer:
- Humidification Systems
- Air Scrubbers
- Air Filters
- Ultraviolet Light Purification Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- QuietCool™ whole house fans
For the highest quality air, call Sanborn’s today to schedule an appointment.